As at 13:15, the yabatech site is updated. And the COURSE FORM REGISTRATION is now out on the student portal.
PROCEDURE FOR NEW COURSE REGISTRATION
- Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Log on to the Students’ Portal by clicking on Students’ Portal
- Click on “Fresh & Returning Students Log-in”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number/Application Number as your user name and your password.
- Click on “Course Registration”
- Click on “New Course Registration” and click “Enter Course Registration”
- Select your course from the list of Courses by ticking the box, and click on “Preview Courses”
- Click on “Save” to save the list of Courses
- Click on “Submit” to submit your Course registration
- Click on “Print Course Registration” to
- print out your Course Registration form
In spite of everything I shall rise again: I will take up my pencil, which I have forsaken in my great discouragement, and I will go on with my drawing because only you can handle your life. A moment I felt idle, and all I could think of is my pencil, drawing sheet, eraser, and my set-square.
The pencil is in your hand, so the ball is in your court. What have you got inside that heart of yours, show your talent to the world, show your creativity, and give it your best shot. Surely, their is always something in that place you thing you can only see the vanishing point.
That my life, my work, and work in progress.
A drawing representing the whole or a part of a work, established according to the rules of the axonometric or conical perspectives. These perspectives can be shaded or tinted.
“Purity, patience, and perseverance are the three essentials to success and, above all, love.”-Swami Vivekananda
Well with all expectations about the COURSE FORM coming out yesterday (15/05/2017), all wasn’t fruitful. But, now (00:24am, 16/05/2017) as I am posting this, the school website is still on update and that a work in progress. So, with this our lecture is hoped to start soon.
All the best to our YABATECH STUDENT
“I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.”– F. Scott Fitzgerald